After placing purchase order you should receive order confirmation within 12 hours* indicating expected dispatch date. Shortly after that an invoice will be delivered.
Most standard products are dispatched**:
|Product Quantities per Item||Processing time (working days)|
|≤ 200 pcs.||2|
|≤ 500 pcs.||4|
|≤ 1000 pcs.||5|
|≤ 5000 pcs.||10|
For special products or items for which components are out of stock orders processing might take additionally 2 to 15 working days.**
Future orders delivery
We arrange order deliveries for a specific dates in the future during 24 months period with a frequency up to 1 delivery per month. More information regarding Call-Off order you can find here.
Multiple orders placed during the same month can be dispatched at once. It is a great way to optimize delivery costs and reduce pressure to your order handling and administration departments.
Orders leave our warehouse
- Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 16:00 and on Friday from 8:00 to 13:30. Lunch break 12:00 to 12:30.
- All orders are dispatched from our factory in Sweden: Ojop Sweden AB, Pressargatan 11, 63229 Eskilstuna.
Deliveries within Sweden
- Orders are usually delivered within 1 day to most destinations in Sweden after order confirmed and payment received.
- Orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 days with express delivery after order confirmed and payment received.
- It takes 2 to 4 days when economy delivery option is chosen.
- Large orders (e.g. euro pallets) reach customers within 4 to 5 days.
* Guaranteed for orders sent Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
** For non-business customers orders are produced (if not in stock) and dispatched only after payment received.