Who arrange delivery
- Normally Ojop Sweden will arrange delivery and add freigh cost to customers‘ invoice.
Our preffered partner for deliveries within Sweden and worldwide destinations is DHL Express.
- We also offer a Local Pick-up service – a possibility for our customers to use their own forwarders.
At order check-out please select Local Pick-up service and arrange collection from our warehouse once order ready for dispatch status is confirmed. Alternatively customers can provide forwarders name and account number in “Order Notes” field while placing an order so we can arrange collection with customer‘s preffered courier.
Local deliveries within Sweden
- We use DHL as a fast and hassle free way to deliver products within Sweden.
- Usually orders are delivered within 1 day to destinations in Sweden.
Local customers also have a possibility to pick-up goods locally from our factory in Eskilstuna or arrange collection with their preffered courier. We accept all major Swedish service providers such as DHL, DB Schenker, DSV, PostNord.
- Our preffered partner is DHL, but we also have a partnership with worldwide freight forwarding companies, such as TNT, Dachser, DB Schenker, DSV. Different companies might be used depending on order size, destination Country and customers’ requirements. Rest assured we will offer efficient and low cost freight service whether you need fast or cheapest delivery method. DAP conditions (Incoterms 2010) are usually used for orders deliveries within EU and worldwide destinations.
- Usually orders are delivered within 1 to 2 days with express delivery and 2 to 4 days with economy delivery. Large orders (e.g. euro pallets) reach customers within 4 to 5 days.
International customers have a possibility to use their preffered freight company. At order check-out please select Local Pick-up service and arrange collection from our warehouse once order ready for dispatch status is confirmed. Alternatively customers can provide forwarders name and account number in “Order Notes” field while placing an order so we can arrange collection with customers preffered warder. In such case FCA Eskilstuna conditions (Incoterms 2010) are selected and customers preffered delivery option will be used. Please note that similar delivery option will be chosen for sending out all future orders until updated by customer.
Orders are safely packed and labelled, dispatched with all nescessary documentation:
- Item numbers, weights and dimensions
- Country of origin information
- Freight documents for customs and forwarders
- Export licences if required